[T3] Show report

    We also had scattered showers on the west coast too.  However,
this is normal, and there was still a good turnout.  No drag racing
though.  Martin helped assemble a caravan; '67 2.0 fasty in various
shades, a '68 canary yellow and slammed fasty, Phillip, and a nice
blue '73 sunroof square.  On the way down I-5, another custom early
square pulled into the lineup.  There where only a couple T3's in the
competition, but it seemed like a ton in the parking lot.  I lost
count, over a dozen!

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR