[T3] fender flares & 17" wheels

Ok, i know i havent been around here in a while, i've been saving up money
to dump into my 69 square.

I plan on painting around x-mas sometime, a full color change.  So i figure
i have to get on any body mods soon.  SOOOO,..my question is,...

Has anybody here ever done or seen fender flares for a square??  I want to
put 17" porsche alloys on my car, but i think i'll have some trouble fitting
them without the flares.  I cant really get a good idea of how they would
look, and am still unsure about them?? any suggestions??  I ony plan on 1
1/2 inch flares as on now, but havent really gotten into the science of it
all yet.  And i know they will probably cost me and arm and a leg to have
produced.
thats it for now
Thanks
IAN
p.s. for all you stock people, my car was pretty banged up in a hit and run
a few months ago, while it was parked.  So i figure this cant hurt too much