Re: [T3] Pictures!

Simon Glen wrote:

> PerL,
>
> I am intrigued by your Type36's front seats and those head restraints.  I
> haven't had the chance to look at my parts manual yet but are they original
> equipment???

Simon,

You have a sharp eye for details :-) As I wrote in little text boxes to
accompany the pictures, I stated that the seats are from a 1976 Golf. They were
originally a dark orange color, or maybe one should call them light brown. The
seat covers are from the American manufacturer TMI Products, and were a very
nice match in color to the original rear seat.

PerL
73 Variant L