Re: [T3] type3 tow bars ever produced?

JeremyW=> were type3 tow bars ever made?

"Tow bar" was used by at least some US dealers to refer to an accessory
hitch, allowing you to tow a trailer behind your Typ3. These were available
in the days, though they're not easy to find anymore. I have one for my
Typ34, even. Most people currently use "tow bar" to mean a hitch arrangement
that allows you to tow your Typ3 with something else. I've seen a couple of
these, but they were custom-built. I don't know whether anyone made these
commercially. Which do you want?

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 Big Ghia