Re: Fw: [T3] Removed body....body pan gasket nailed to floor

The tacks are part number 111 701 625, and were certainly used to hold the
pan to body gasket.  They are not shown in the carpet section but I suspect
they were a normal quick production line cure for an edge or bulkhead carpet
that hadn't stuck down securely.  They were certainly used extensively in
the Beetle for holding carpet corners.  Later Type 3s had less-stiff fixed
carpet so may not need them; I don't recall noticing them on the '64 but
that went years ago.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/