[T3] Alignment question - (Leon might know)

Hey,
I went to have an alignment done yesterday to fix the
old pulling to the right problem and 2 other problems
showed up.
1) It looks like I have to replace the front clip
after all - it was hit just hard enough to tweak the
car and make it pull to the right.
2) The upper bushings where the arms go into the beam
are shot. I'm willing to wager that these are NLA by
Volkswagen and I need to replace with used? Is this a
fairly easy process?
I haven't even checked the Bentley or Clymer yet.
Thanks,
Phil