RE: [T3] 1970 Square forsale

Frank!

It's soooo good to see my old baby again! I was very sorry to see that car
go--super solid, bone dry and reliable; glad it went to a good vdub home,
though--and hope the cycle continues. Congratulations on your new human baby
too! We now have a beautiful one-year old girl, Emma, and a wonderful
34-year old mint Fasty, 'Inge', all happy and healthy here in Portland. Baby
#2 is due in late September... and I've discovered a <<spotless>> '67 Square
up here that would love to join the family, too... oh, the temptations.

If you're EVER in the area, look us up. Portland's got a nice type 3
representation going on, but I've been so busy with work lately that I've
not been able to keep up with the scene quite like I thought I could. We'll
get there, though!

My best to you-- and the rest of Chicago.

Andy Askren
Creative Director

Tyee Euro RSCG, 513 NW 13th Ave., Portland, OR 97209
503.944.0856