Re: [T3]Look who the idiot is this time

Jim Adney wrote:

> As delivered, there is no stress on the cardboard glovebox. The
> problem starts when someone removes the glovebox and then fails
> to reinstall the screw that anchors the release lever plate directly to
> the metal dash. ONLY THEN does the cardboard dash start to
> suffer.

But on Beetles? As far as I remember, the Beetles dont have any metal panel
that reinforces the cardboard for the latch mounting. I have trashed a
couple of Beetle gloveboxes to unlatch the hood with a broomstick. I agree,
plastic, metal or GRP would be better. Does Innovations make these?

PerL
73 Variant L