Re: [T3] Ball joint again

Jim Adney wrote:

> Hope you managed to not damage the ball joint!

Yes, the ball joint came out undamaged. I had a wet rag around it when I was
using the propane torch. Now I just have to get the broken clamping bolt out
to separate the ball joint and the steering knuckle.

By the way, at the swap meet this saturday I bought a NOS ball joint. The
ball joint comes in a kit, complete with nut, washer and even the clamping
bolt. Seems like I'm not the only one who breaks these parts. :-)

Henrik Larsson, Sweden
1964 and 1968 Notches