[T3] too much fun

okay folks,  i promise to keep the rattle can red notch a solid body. but with some
of the rear sheetmetal missing, i have to reroute the cooling air and use a 'type 1'
cooling set up.  sorry all purists.  i will post some pics on my web page today, and
feel free to give me suggestions based on what you see.

--
Brian--1964 Notch Speedster
           1966 Notch in Custom 'rattlecan' red & primer