[T3] re remanufactured engines

as it happens all the time in the army plans change i was going to be
working in england but now find myself on leave till the 20 august it would
be great to meet dave.
       i live in bergen hohne 1hr north of hannover on the a/bahn 7 what are
the shows your going too during this period.
          its the big 3 meet after my leave is finished i beleive but if
that weekend is free for me then il be there .
neil verdon 66 sqr on irs pan
best among equals rise to the top.