Re: [T3] key blank

It was Russ. I couldn't get my email to work from home this weekend to send
this info too.
Steve has a email and phone # if you need them let me know and I will try from
home again and bring them to work tommrow too.

Nick: thanks for the help on this. Steve made me some keys for my fasty in
March, worked great. He is  at most events in south Texas.

Richard (PapaG)