Re: [T3] t3 spares boxes

on 7/28/01 4:36 PM, Jim Adney at jadney@vwtype3.org wrote:

> On 28 Jul 2001, at 11:14, neil verdon wrote:
>
>> ok what do people carry for spares with there cars ?

Tools. Fuses. A headlight. Manuals. Timing gun. Tach dwell meter. Fuel hose.
Accelerator cable (since I have a spare handy). Hand cleaner. 10 and 14
gauge wire. VOM. First Aid kit. Picnic Blanket.

BUT WHAT I NEEDED WAS A FUEL PUMP!

Well I have one now. Of course its mechanical so I have no use for it..
--
Mike Wodkowski
72 SQBK

-Mike