RE:[T3] Oh No! Rust!

 Jesse, 3m makes an exellent product called automotive seam sealer, I believe
the part number is 8001or 8002 depending on whether you want white or clear.
I have used this product many times on everything from GMs to Fords to VWs
and other foreign makes( I don't specialize in anything, work on everything).
You can try your local auto paint store or a WELL stocked FLAPS as some of
the better FLAPS have autobody stuff in them. I would use the por15 first
though to seal the rust (keep it out) then seam seal it. Almost every type3
I've seen with the rear fenders off, has had the seam sealer fall off in the
area around the rear seat area(looking at it from the outside just below the
side windows), my Notch was this way as was my wife's Fasty, and my old
square,(can you say consistant) and this is what I've used(3m stuff). I hope
this helps you or anyone else on the list out thats doing this job.
Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof thats closed cuz its raining