Re: [T3] Mystry wire

Subject: Re: [T3] Mystry wire

> OTOH, there is mention in the VW parts list of a special cyl head
> temp sensor to be used in certain circumstances. It refs a
> workshop bulletin which I don't have, so I don't know what it is for.
> Anyone have any ideas? I've never seen one.
>
> -
It wasn't actually a different temp. sensor. It was 250 ohm resistor to put
in series with the sensor. I have one of them around here someplace, but I
can't seem to find it. Any 250 ohm resistor  would do in a pinch. The
factory one was just potted and had a male and female connector soldered and
insulated.

Russ Wolfe
russw@classicvw.org
http://www.classicvw.org/