Re: [T3] t-34 fuel diagrams?

> It's the same for the 34 as any other Typ3. The fuel line from the body
> enters the engine compartment through a grommet in the front tin, and a
tee
> fitting splits the line to the dual carbs. Put a filter in before the tee.

I think it's the fuel hose returning from the (mechanical) pump that goes to
the T (but it was dark and stinking of fuel at the time!).

There's a nice exploded picture of it in the Type 3 Parts book pics link
from the mainpage of my website.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/