[T3] Got my Front Apron..what to do?

Hey all,

I picked up my front apron this weekend, or should I say cut it off.  The VW
I cut it from was totaled in the rear but It sure didn't feel that great
taking a hack saw to a type 3.  Here is my question.  I want to remove the
front apron from my 73 fasty and replace it with this new/used one I got.  I
don't want to hack my type 3 up.  I want to remove it cleanly with out do
much damage?  Any suggestions?  Is there something I can use to take out the
welds.  Thanks in advance.

Robert_Memphis