Re: [T3] t-34 fuel diagrams?

Subject: [T3] t-34 fuel diagrams?

>      Hello,  Before I got my 1964 Type 34 Karmann Ghia a rat chewed the
fuel
> lines into.  I am used to bugs, and single carbs for that matter, I have
no
> Idea how the lines are supposed to go.  The way it looks like they go
seems
> unlikely.  If anyone knows where I can get Info on my car please help.
> Thanks

It should go from the tank to the frame. Frame over the transmission on the
left side of the car through the rear engine tin with a grommet to a fuel
filter. From the fuel filter, to the fuel pump lower fitting. From the pump
upper fitting (to a tee if you have dual carbs).(to the carb if you have
single carb) From the tee on duals  to each carb.
Some have a sort of pressure regulator instead of the tee.

Russ Wolfe
russw@classicvw.org
http://www.classicvw.org/