Re: [T3] Leon's Engine Autopsie report

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has heard what was wrong with Leon's
engine?
Ummm Leon, are you still out there? hint hint hint

Any news on another San Diego Type III get together soon? Maybe we can all
take a run to Rosarita Beach afterwords...?!?!?

Pat@Volksclocks

We have been getting together every month, sometimes bi monthly,
if you wish me to send you our club's data and history to
see what small activities we have done and participated in,
just send me an e-mail. Tomorrow we are going to a cruise
to a small mining town in a pine forest. I am tring to set up
a traditional day each month to meet, so we can gather at the
same place. It will be a burger joint every first Friday, a couple
of people have been wanting to change it to Saturday. Maybe
we will have a two dayer since we have 37 members. Everyone works
on differnt days. Ask me to send details. Some of us
will go to a cruise to Ensenada in August. See our site
at www.ocvv.org/sandiego look under meetings
and other events to see what is going on.

E-mail me and I will send you an updated packet from our group.

LEON MARTINEZ

1969 SQUREBACK EFI/AUTO
SAN DIEGO AND TIJUANA