FW: [T3] Santa Ana Area Listee? - Blue Squareback

I was in Santa Ana last week and I saw a square as I got off at McFadden?
Anyone claim it?
I also saw a '68-'69 in North Park (San Diego) with a Optometrists (I
think?) advertising all over it. It was on 30th in between Adams and
University somewhere.
It was quite unusual to see a bunch of signage painted on it. (white with
black lettering) Any SD listees seen it?

William Bay