San Diego (was: Re: [T3] Leon's Engine Autopsie report)

<<
 Any news on another San Diego Type III get together soon? Maybe we can all
 take a run to Rosarita Beach afterwords...?!?!? >>

Im going to be in san diego from tuesday till friday next week, on vacation
with my girlfriend.  It would be great to meet up with some listees and hang
out for a while.  I dont know how long id be able to hang out, the
girlfriends not too keen on type 3s. (Shes getting better though!!)

*Jerrod*