Re: [T3] Gratitude!

Subject: [T3] Gratitude!

> To everyone!
> I am the wife of Jesse, and I want to express my gratitude for everyone on
this list.  It is such a wonderful thing to have such a close knit circle of
fellow enthusiasts helping each other through the little tips to the
distressing major
> obstacles.
> It has been such a blessing to get the direction needed when we 're
overwhelmed with problems. (Shouldn't the kinks smooth out some time soon?)
Nevertheless, I wouldn't trade our squareback, for I love the primitives of
the driving
> experience.  If this ring did not exist, though, it would be more
tempting, I presume.   So thanks for all your time and efforts, your
generosity with your knowledge and your patience!  Jesse had been encouraged
dramatically, increasing his
> mechanical confidence, and has been inspired to consider a career change
from the computer graphic realm to the world of grease and wrenches!
> I look forward to meeting all of you going to the T3 Swarm next year  ~
if  we manage to make it .  The plans are set, but the reliability of
"Squirmy"  is what would be a possible hindrance!
> Thanks again!
> Monica

The pleasure is ours.
Jesse is the one with a lot of "patience" and you  for being so putting up
with a husband working on a 30 year old car and enjoying it with him.

Russ Wolfe
russw@classicvw.org
http://www.classicvw.org/