Re: [T3] Yep, we got it!

Subject: [T3] Yep, we got it!

> My really important question is, Is this automatic the autostick version?
or
> regular automatic, like my moms car? It's a 74.
>
> If it is autostick, could someone go over how to drive it? I've never
driven
> an autostick before.

It is a regular automatic transmission. Being a '74, is should start in Park
and Neutral. Early VW automatics only started in Neutral. The only thing
tricky about it, is you lift up on the shift lever to get it through the
different detents.

Russ Wolfe
russw@classicvw.org
http://www.classicvw.org/