Re: [T3] Oh No! Rust!

On 26 Jul 2001, at 21:55, jesse and monica wrote:

> Today my wife to our squareback out driving and got caught in a
> rainstorm. When she came home the carpet was wet. I thought,
> hmmm...maybe i should look into this.

The places to check for rust thru are at the fronts of the rear wheel
wells and the rear of the front wheel wells. Look carefully at any
cracked undercoating and peel it away. You will probably find that
the metal underneath is gone.

A leak around the master cylinder would be unusual, unless it was
loose in there.