[T3] Help, I need 3 pedals on the floor!

O K, I've responded to a few things out there before, but now I have a
question. How difficult is it to change an automatic over to a 4 speed.

The car in question is a '69 fasty. She's a real cream puff (62,000 miles),
but the previous owner let her sit for a long time and the injection system
was toast. the wiring harness was hacked to bits and patched with little
crimp-on connectors (that fell off) to the injectors and other places and
the oil pressure was nil after he tried to drive the thing while it was
running so poorly.

Back to the topic, I know that the pedal assembly will bolt on (I'll need a
new floor plate) and it looks like the manual shifter will drop right in
too. Is there a bracket for the manual shifter bushing? is there (usually) a
clutch cable tube in place or do I need to fabricate one? I know what is
involved in doing that nasty semi-auto conversion in a beetle, but I'm not
sure about the full auto in the "3". I think that the rear subframe is O K,
but am I wrong here? any help would be appreciated.

My apologies to all the fans of the auto, I know it's a great transmission
and very overbuilt, but I never learned how to drive an automatic!

Thanks, Kelly (69 fasty)