RE: [T3] Electronic Ignition.....?(any thoughts)

Thanks, I forgot to point that out.  Seems people forget about my
performance engine and how some engines do redline greater than 6K...

The people who've had problems also didn't buy the correct unit and/or set a
proper gap or timing i.e. didn't fully read all instructions before
installing.
    Toby Erkson
    air_cooled_nut@pobox.com