[T3] Drive axle and drive axle nut removal?? Help....

Hello All,

Quick question.....I'm in the process of removing my engine, and i was
removing the drive axle.  I removed the big lug nut by the brake drum on the
passenger side just fine, but the oneon the driver side would not move.  I
use a breaker bar, liquid wrench, and I jumped up and down on it, and it
still did not come loose. Any ideas? Torch maybe? Thanks in advance for you
help.
Robert.