Re: [T3] Wiring question

<<
 I am working according to the Haynes wiring diagram, and I am finding the
 steering column connections quite hard to work out.

I know what you mean, i recently replaced the entire electrical system and am
still working the bugs out of it.    I found the haynes manyal to be not very
helpful, because it doesnt have specific year diagrams... just "12 volt usa"
and "12 volt NOT usa" and 6v.  and there were changes throughout the years
that it doesnt show. i found a color diagram online (on Henrik's site, thanks
Henrik!:)  maybe you should look for a year specific diagram to help you out
with the rest of the electrical stuff.

The ignition switch does not connect to the horn, the wire for the horn runs
up through the column. i believe the ignition switch has terminals #15, #30,
and i think #50.

*Jerrod*
67 Fastback