[T3] Question

How much of a power increase is there going from a 1600 to 1641? The
reason I ask is that I am weighing the option of adding 87mm pistions
& cyl while my engine is apart.

My car is my daily driver and if there is enough of an increase then
I will do it. If not then the car will stay stock.

Thanks!

=====
Clint Tredway
67 Squareback / 70 Ghia