[T3] Pop-out window not sealing

I just replaced the outer seals on the pop-out windows on my '68 Sqbk with
new seals from WCM.  Now they do not seal tightly and leak slightly at the
end with the latch.  The latch is not "adjustable" so I need to find a way
to add more tension when the windows are closed.  I can push them in further
from the outside but they do not stay tightly closed when I release the
pressure.
Has anyone found the WCM seals to be a problem? I did not use any adhesive
and they were a PITA to install as they kept slipping off the window.  Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Norman