[T3] help with complete door kits.

Hello everyone:

I recently purchased a deluxe door seal kit from PartsVW.com.  It came
complete with German door seals.

I have had my doors and windows apart for some time.  Currently the windows
are in the doors, only with out all of the accompanying scrapers, felt
channels, seals, etc.

Does anyone have any particular pointers regarding the re-assembly of the
door and all of it's components.  Any and all advice would be greatly
appreciated.

Otherwise, I'll just take it slow!

Thanks in advance,

Thomas