From: Jim Adney <jadney@vwtype3.org>
To: type3@vwtype3.org
Subject: Re: [T3]
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 21:04:56 -0700

On 23 Jul 2001, at 19:46, M Micah wrote:

> Well, I am about to buy an ugly 412 for my boyfriend. He has been
> driving Betty to work every day, and it is time he has his own car.
> (plus I want to start bodywork!)
>
> It's a 1974 412 automatic. Running. ugly as hell.  but hey, they all
> need love, right?  :-)
>
> wish me luck!

Good luck!

Things you should know:
Parts are going to be even harder to find than type 3 parts,
although I do have a few type 4 parts.

Parts (at least engine parts) are more expensive than type 3 parts.

The 74 type 4s use the L-Jetronic FI, which is different from the
type 3 FI.

They're not bad cars at all. ;-)