Re: [T3] Invasion 2002 and general show note...

Since getting my car I've had it in shows in all kinds of conditions.  At the
Florida Bug Jam one year I took home the trophy for "Cosmetically
Challenged".  The car was ugly, rusty, and had glitter in the
paint(purposely, I assume).  Still my favorite.  I even placed 2nd one year
at a show in Miami.  Of course, those days of winning are over now that my
uncle has brought his T34 from CA.  Oh well, I still show, you get to keep an
eye on your baby, usually get a goody bag full of stuff, and there is always
the possibility of magazine coverage, you just never know.  I think its well
worth the $20 or so to enter.  I would love to bring my Fasty to the
Invasion, but I don't think I can get the time off that it would require to
drive across the country.  Flying, no problem.  Driving is another story.

Cayson Ellsworth
68 Fastback