[T3] Ordered New Exhaust

I just got a copy of VWTrends for September and HOLY GUACAMOLE!  In one of the spreads they feature a gorgeous blue Notch not to mention an article about Exhaust Shootouts.

Anyway, I ordered an Empi Header and a single Quiet Pack with German Clamp Kit & Hardware for only $52.95!!  Shipping was a measley $17  It should be in within the next week or so.  I'll let ya'll know how well it fits and all.

Jason
68 Notch