Re: [T3] 71 Fasty Engine help? Please, if there is a VW God Please HELP!!!

<<
 Um I am loosing alotta patience with this thing...I need it as a daily
 driver  >>

I hear that!  I bought the car thinking that it was in good, daily driveable
condition, only to find out later that the case was cracked, it had about 4
pounds of silicone sealer squirted around the sump plate where a 2-inch long,
2mm wide chip of the case was missing,  it had been poorly rebuilt by GEX
with different valve adjusters on each side, and everything as jimmy-rigged
with coathangers, duct tape, zip ties , the whole electrical system didnt
work, and a whole bunch more.  since ive had it, its just sat in the
driveway.  now i have to put the new longblock back together and install it.
. phew... work to do...

Keep working on it, youll get it eventually, and when you do, itll make it
all worth it!!
good luck!!

( i guess the lesson here would be, look at the car better before buying it!)

*Jerrod*
67 Fastback