Re: [T3] Need New Carbs

Everyone,
Thanks for the info.  I am thinking of buying some Weber 34 ICT carb kits.
I seen them on the net for $370.
But.. I want to ask you guys a question.  Since I have Solex carbs on there
now, and the manifolds are still good.  Can I just install 34 PICT carbs on
them?  Those are $130 from Calif. imports..  How are they comparable to the
Webers?  How is the power from them.
Guess I could always sell my 34 PDSIT's on Ebay.
Ralph  with my 1970 Fastback, auto, AC