RE: [T3] fan house & cooling tin

> From: Richard Visser [mailto:rtvisser@xs4all.nl]
>
> tin. What are your ideas on restoring these parts before putting it all
> back together?

Richard,

I had all my tin powder coated in semi-gloss black, which looks really good,
and the fan housing in silver.  Almost wish I hadn't done the fan housing.
It's a little too shiny for my taste, but they did a good job and I'm
getting used to it.

Otherwise, you can just clean and repaint it, but you may have to do it
again in a few years to keep it looking good.

Good luck,
Freddie Lochner
http://devoted.to/my69notch
69 Notch