[T3] '68 Fastback for sale in New England near Hartford, CT

Hi all--

I'm probably going to regret doing this, but I'm putting my faty up for
sale.  Car is in the for sale section on the type3.org website and on
Everett Barnes's samba.com.

This car is really solid and I saved it from the junkyard about a year ago.
I've got a ton of parts to go with it too.

I'm looking for $750 for the whole deal (car and tons of parts), but I
really want this to be saved as it's a really solid car.

You can check out all the pics I've taken and I'd be willing to answer any
questions.

http://communities.msn.com/FastbackPhotos/shoebox.msnw

I have learned a ton about type 3's being on this list, although sometimes
the priorities shift.

Thanks and I hope I can get this is to a loving home.

--Andy