[T3] Need New Carbs

Hi
One of my carbs is beat. I rebuilt them a few months ago, but
I thinks its just too old. But my Fastback starts right up and
can get over 80. Terrible gas milage though.  When I called J-bugs
for a new one or a kit, they told me its a carb for a Bus????
So now I am thinking of getting a whole new set. Maybe you guys
could help me out.
I now have 34PDSIT carbs. My left one is bad. (or worse than
the right)
Can I replace it with a 34PICT-3? I can find those in any catalog.
$150 ish.
Or is it better to buy a Weber Duel 34ICT or DK 1311 ?? Those
cost $400. I now use a 009 distributor, no vacumn. I am looking
for more power. Can you recommend what to do? The money is not
the issue, since I spend so much $$ on this car anyways.
Ralph, 1970 fastback, auto, with AC. Everyone so far has really
helped me out here. Thanks.........