[T3] Quick question on rear turn signals, 69 SQBK

Hi all,

My emergency flashers and turn signals aren't working so I thought I should check out the
light bulbs first.  Basically, when I flip the turn signal lever the dash indicator just
light solid (no blinking) and no lights (front or back) light up.  Not that is means a
thing, but the relay looks relatively new.

I can get to the front turn signals - I see the screws, but the rear turn signals don't
have any apparent screws to get at the bulb.  How can I remove the housing back there to
check out the bulbs?

Thanks, I know it's probably a basic question but I'm not sure how to do it.  And I'll
feel more confident and safer on the streets with turn signals.  I don't think most
people recognize arm signals, they probably just think I'm crazy throwing my arms out of
the window...

-jim-

=====
"i've got it and it's not worth having..."
http://www.machobeagle.com