[T3] 1968 T3 Fenders - will 69' work?

Hi all,
I'm new to the Type 3 thing, I just bought a 68 Squareback. It needed a
litte work but its up and running now!  I'm hoping to fully restore it
back to original, and was wondering if anyone could tell if fenders from a
69 are the same as the 68?  After looking at the pictures on the web, it
looks like the 67 and the 70 both had wrap around parking lights, where
the 68 and 69 have cones...does this sound right?
Thanks in advance for any response.
Rob