[T3] PIR show and drags

    This sunday is the Portland Int'l Raceway "B*g In".  Anyone else
going?  I'll be there with Madison in the morning (Calvin's staying
home this year!).  I'll wear my off-white vwtype3.org shirt, so say
hello.
    I'm still unsubed from the list, but find it time efficient to
browse the list online.  The site update looks great, thanks Greg!

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR