[T3] Speedo fix

Hello,

i have a 68 fasty and it is kaput. On night I was
driving home and the thing started to make a horrible
wreched sound. I have had bug speedos and they have
made the same sound but i just tossed them and bought
new ones. Well I took this one apart and the only
thing I found was the grease had turned into something
hard and flaky. I cleaned it out and put new grease
where the other stuff was. I put my power drill where
the cable goes and it stil sounds like it will make
the same noise. Do any of you have any sugs? I would
like to have a working speedo before I put it back on
the road. (if everything works out, 2-3 weeks). Have a
great evening volks.

Erick the daddy