RE: [T3] 69 Notch on ebay -- what word used to define...?

I'm with ya, Richard! :)  It gets thrown around too loosely.  Resto-custom
is a better description.  You'd think somebody with that many VWs (look in
the background at that Bus!) would know the difference.

Like I said, in the pictures it looks really nice and I certainly wouldn't
mind driving it in a parade -- a daily driver for me would require a bigger
engine ;)  But the descriptions, for those who actually know/care about the
differences, really drop the value of the car and credibility of the seller.
    Toby Erkson
    air_cooled_nut@pobox.com

...vent...
>Restored means, Made like it came from the factory, or at
>least from the
>dealer. Nothing else, but as close as it can be!
>Restro, Restro-custom, Restro-Rod or whatever the name but not
>"restored"
...more venting...