Re: [T3] notchback on ebay

Russ Wolfe wrote:

> "69 Notch on ebay. Says it is a '69, but has older front T/S. Also says it
> is an Automatic, but if I look at the pictures, it sure looks like a manual
> trans shifter inside.

Strange car... The seats and dash looks like 1966-67, the steering wheel like
1964 and the shift knob like 1970s. The car also have the 1964-66 wide side
trim, late sixties side mirror and where is the washer bottle? The brake fluid
bottle looks like the early side-mounted single circuit one.

Henrik Larsson, Sweden
1964 and 1968 Notches