RE: [T3] notchback on ebay

Toby,

Evidently you are not aware of the Notchback produced at the Texas VW Plant in San Antonio.

The Third Pedal was the parking brake. The velour accents were a part of the  "Vato" package which would be like the GL package as the GLX was the "Pachuco Grande" package.  The PG package came with a Flame Paint job stock.

The "Vato" exterior colors came in Candy Apple Red, Candy Apple Blue, Candy Apple Purple and large Metal Flake Apple Green.

There was a custom fade paint job under the front hood, so his hood is still immaculately stock!

Unfortunately it is evident that he has removed or lost the Rear View Mirror Dice.

That's why his value declined on the car.

Big Al

For your VW Type 3 cravings:
http://www.autographica.com/vw

Type Three Parts Book Online
Type Three Cabriolet Prototype Project
Rebus Project: 1962 Notchback Restoration

...and the Houston Volkswagen Club
http://www.hvwc.net