RE: [T3] notchback on ebay

Restored?  Candy Apple w/clear coat was an original color?  Interesting...
Yep, I see a total of three pedals and that's a manual tranny shifter.  The
front passenger floor has a foot pad (darker grey) but I don't see anything
for the driver's side.  Velour (sp?) seat inserts and paneling as stock?  No
engine shots...why?  It doesn't look like the stock windshield because it's
super clean and there's no chrome trim.  If you look at the underside of the
hood it would appear that the spray job wasn't complete i.e. outside only --
tacky in my opinion if this is the case.  And $6,500 price tag!! Whoa, no
wonder nobody bit on it.

It does *look* like a nice car - but we know looks are usually deceiving -
but there's simply not enough info about it for the asking price.  Too bad.
Let this be a lesson to us all.
   Toby Erkson
   air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.icbm.org/