RE: [T3] notchback on ebay

> Subject: Re: [T3] notchback on ebay
>

> Russ,
>
> You surely know the Notch was never imported to the US. Then
> you must know that
> it is a Euro model. And you can see from the chrome that this
> is an L model.
> You should know that Euro-spec S and L models had the big
> turn signals and A
> and N models had the bullets fitted to 68-69 US models. So it
> is nonsense that
> this one has the "older front T/S"
>
> PerL
> 73 Variant L

As someone else noted, it also has the '67 door panels. Unless these were
also used on the Euro-spec '69's. The T/S, I wasn't sure of. But when it
said automatic, and had a manual shifter, and a clutch pedal, it makes you
kind of suspisious. Especially when you see all the other VW's sitting in
the background of all the pictures. It also has the gas filler inside the
trunk. and the brake fluid resevior is next to the spare tire and not up by
the hood hinge. I can't tell by the picture which outer door handles it has.

Russ Wolfe
russ_wolfe@MAHLEParr.com

Mahle Parr Filter Systems
505 E. Madison