[T3] 68 Pan On Ebay, Fit 73 Body?

Hello All,

I just saw a 68 full pan with suspension on EBAY. Would this pan fit a 73
fastback body?  I know that the 68 were short noises, and the 73 are longer,
would this make a difference.  I don't plan on purchasing it because my pans
are not to bad and only have a couple of smale rust wholes, plus it's to far
for me to pick up, but I was just curies in case I run across something like
this here.

Thanks
Robert-Memphis