[T3] Timing can't work it out

From: PunkDork55@aol.com
Full-name: PunkDork55
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 20:09:59 EDT
Subject: Re: [T3] Timing can't work it out
To: 69notch@aircooled.net

<< > Also are there any really good guides on how to set and tune dual solex
 > 32PDSIT carby's on the net??

 Browse down towards the bottom of my web page and click the 32 PDSIT Shop
 Manual link.
http://devoted.to/my69notch>>

I think maybe it would be a good idea to put a link to this page  on the
vwtype3.org site.   A lot of listees ask about this and maybe we could save
some bandwidth as well as some confusion.  Just an idea!

*Jerrod*